Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I refer back to my forecast dated 5th April and since the market on that particular day did not open within any of the forecasted points, so I think it is better not to discuss the matter.
Yesterday the market ended above 2500 and it indicated that the market is still in the sideways situation. Is it true? If the levels 2600 and above, or 2480 and lower, are broken, the market may move into a new direction. If you ask me? I think you know what would be the answer.
The forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2523 to 2530. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2534 to 2539. More significant if the market opens more towards the upper level of the 2523-to-2530 levels.
2) If the market opens between 2507 to 2515. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2498 to 2502. More significant if the market opens more towards the lower level of the 2507-to-2515 levels.
3) If the market opens between 2499 to 2505. Sell after the market has fallen down passing the levels between 2490 to 2495.
4) If the opens between 2480 to 2493. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
5) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call....
6) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see #6.
That's about it.
Have a nice trading day, guys...