The market has already breached down the level 2520 but it seemed that the downward movement was only temporary. Instead the market bounced back to end higher after breaching the level 2560 yesterday. The big question here ; Is the market still in the sidelines phase ?
If you look at my forecast on last Friday dated 26th March and had placed a sell position at the suggested forecast, there was no way for you to make money. In any way, you must have ended losing your money.
1) If the market opens between 2536 to 2542. Sell after the market has dropped passing down the levels between 2525 to 2530.
2) If the market opens between 2515 to 2524. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
3) If the market opens between 2555 to 2561. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2567 to 2571.
4) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call.
5) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see #6.
Have a nice trading day, guys....