The market open at 2331, dropped a bit and then moved up to 2357, the highest of the day, before dropping back to 2339 before lunch break. In the afternoon, the market kept falling down to the lowest of the day before pulling up again to close higher at 2333.
If you look at my yesterday's forecast (see#1), and had, say, placed a buy position at 2346, then you would be in a situation of ; making profits of between 2 to 10 points or making a loss of 2 to 10 points if you decided to close position just before lunch. Had you decided to prolong after the morning session, you would have definitely ended upwith a burn in your pocket .
Well, this week's performance, if you are to use this opening-strategy, has not been good, don't you think so? Then, it should mean that you must not depend on one strategy only but have to have a few other strategies as well. At least, it will make sure that you have other methods to enter and exit the market.
My forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2314 to 2324. Sell after the market has moved up 6 points above the opening level. Any way, if the market keep moving up and passes the levels between 2346 to 2352, the market may move further up especially if the market opens more towards the upper level of the 2314-2324 points.
2) If the market opens between 2331 to 2341. Buy after the market has moved up beating the levels between 2346 to 2352.
3) If the market opens between 2304 to 2313. Sell after the market has fallen and passed down the levels between 2294 to 2299.
4) If the market opens between 2280 to 2303. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 6 points below the opening level or sell after the market has fallen 6 points below the opening level.
5) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call....
6) Please refer also to my posting dated 12th January ( see # 6)
If not sure...just contact anybody whom you think you can trust but not....me!!!
Have a nice trading day, guys....