In the long run, the market is still bullish but the very very short run, the market is bearish now.
The forecast for today:
1) If the market opens between 2471 to 2495;
1.1 Buy if the market has passed the levels between 2500 to 2506.
1.2 Sell if the market manages to pass down the levels between 2460 to 2466.
2) If the market opens between 2500 to 2520. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up passing 5 points above the opening level. This would be more significant if the opening level is at the lower part of the 2500-to-2520 levels.
3) If the market opens between 2445 to 2466. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and than falls 5 points below the opening level. More significant if the opening is at the upper part of the 2445-to-2466 levels.
4) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call. If not sure, just stay aaaaawaaaayy
5) Please refer to #6 ( posting dated 12th January 2009 )
If you are still not sure, just contact your broker but not your milkman. He could be .......
P/s. The several countries including the EC boycotted Ahmadi Nejad's speech during the recent UN's conference on racism. He called the Israelis government " totally racist government" on earth.
6 - 9.25 a.m.