Thursday - 12th February 2009
8.30 a.m. - Malaysian Time
9.00 a.m. - A little bit of updating
The CPO ( crude palm oil ) futures for April's contract open at 1940 and closed at 1925 yesterday. The highest was at 1967 and the lowest was at 1916. It was a black bar ( or rather a blue bar ).
If you look at the chart, the market has been moving upwards for the past six days except for yesterday. Does this indicate that the market will be a black ( or rather blue ) bar today? Will the swing strategy be operational ? ( see my previous postings on swing strategy )
In the long run , the market is said to be bullish but the very very short run, the market is now in the bearish situation. My forecast for today ;
1) If the market opens between 1926 to 1951. Sell after the market
has moved up 8 points from the opening level. If the market beats down the level between 1908 to 1915,the market will go down further especially if the the market opens more towards the lower part of the 1926 to 1951 levels. If the market manages to beat up the levels between 1965 to 1969, the market may go up further especially if the market opens more towards the upper level of the 1926 to 1951 levels. If you make any profits, just lock them up.
2) If the market opens between 1952 to 1961. Buy after the market has moved up and beats the level between 1965 to 1969. Any profits , just lock them up.
3) If the market opens between 1916 to 1925. Sell after the market has moved down beating the levels between 1908 to 1915.
4) If the market opens between 1973 to 1987. Buy after the market has fallen a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level.
5) If the market opens between 1890 to 1915. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then moved down beating 5 points below the opening level.
6) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call. You can do whatever you like.
7) Trendlines.....any one ?
8) Please refer to #6, 12th January's posting.
That's about it. Please be informed that there are many other strategies that can be used in this market but the strategy shown above is one of them.
As usual, if you are not sure, do contact your broker/dealer or may be you can contact Tzipi Livni or Benjamin Netanyahu for more information. Do you think these species will help you?
Have a nice trading day, guys.