In long run, the market is still bullish, so is the very short run. My forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2479 to 2492;
1.1 Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2494 to 2500.
1.2 Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2473 to 2478.
2) If the market opens between 2505 to 2518. Buy after the market has passed up the levels between 2519 to 2425.
3) If the market opens between 2460 to 2470. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call, guys...what I mean is that it is up to you. It does mean you have to call someone else.....( yak...do you think it's funny?)
5) Also refer to my postings dated 12th January, see # 6.
As usual, if you are not sure....just contact your...
P/s I was admitted to a specialist hospital on last Monday and had undergone a minor operation and was discharged yesterday. The cost was about 300 points guys!..so I got to recover back, don't you think so?
To the Muslims "Selamat Hari Raya 'Aidiladha" (Eid Mubarak)