In long run , the market is still bearish but the very short term, the market now is bullish. Today's forecast are as follows;
1) If the market opens between 2228 to 2289. Buy after the market has dropped 14 points from the opening level. It would be more significant if the opening is more on the upper side of the 2228-to-2289 levels.
2) If the market opens between 2218 to 2227. Sell after the market has passed the levels between 2208 to 2213. The market may drop further if these levels are to be broken.
3) If the market opens between 2290 to 2299. Buy after the market has passed the levels between 2305 to 2310.
4) If the market opens between 2193 to 2213. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then drops 6 points below the opening level.
5) If the market opens other than the above.......it is up to you...how do I know , man.
6) Please refer to # 6 ( see posting dated 12th January 2009 )
Well, that's about it. If you are not sure just consult your futures dealer but not your....siblings, they are just ..#@!*&^
Have a nice trading day!!!