The CPO ( crude Palm Oil ) futures for December contract open at 2115 and closed at 2103 yesterday. The highest was at 2121 and the lowest was at 2096. The market ended lower with a black bar and it was buyers' market. As for my forecast, the market open not within the forecasted points yesterday, so just let it be! Don't worry, be happy!
It seems that the market is still in the sideways situation. A big movement and direction would occur if the levels 2077 or 2192 are broken. The forecast for today ;
1) If the market opens between 2103 to 2114. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2120 to 2125. If the market manages to beat up the levels between 2133 to 2138, the market may go further up.
2) If the market opens between 2101 to 2113. Sell after the market has retraced and passed down the levels between 2090 to 2095.
3) If the market opens between 2120 to 2125. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2065 to 2077. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
5) If the market opens besides the above, I think you know what you are going to do next.
6) Please refer to my posting dated 12th January, see #6.
If you are not sure....then please be very sure...
Have a nice trading day , Mike...........cheers