Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
8.45 a.m. - Malaysian Time
9.20 a.m. - A little bit of updating
The market for the past few days have been juggling and, some say, it is in the consolidating phase. It also means that the market is in the situation of having no clear direction. The market may start to move to a clearer direction if a certain level is broken out, most probably if the market opens below 1750.
In long and short term, the market is still in the bearish situation. So is the very very short term. The forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 1782 to 1814. Sell after the market has moved up at least 7 points after opening. Make sure this 7 points and above do not beat up the level 1814. Do not forget your stop loss. If the market manages to beat up the levels between 1815 to 1821, the market may go further up. Any profits, just lock them up.If the market manages to beat down the levels between 1773 to 1778, the market may go further down.
2) If the market opens between 1757 to 1781. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
3) If the market opens between 1815 to 1840. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens below 1750. The market may fall further down and a black bar may be formed today or at least in the early part of the trading day.
5) If the market opens other than the above, I do not know guys, it is your call. I still cannot figure out on how to enter the market even in this new year, may be next year, I guess.
6) Please refer to my posting dated 12th January 2009 ( see # 6 )
Well, that is it. If you are not sure, just consult your dealer/broker.......never to consult the Vice President of USA, he is a hard core Jew, never compromise with others.
To those who celebrate Chinese new year. Happy Chinese New Year - sorry, a belated one - better be late than never.
Have a nice trading day guys!!!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Firstly, the market did move according to the forecast but the movement was a little bit late ( only after an hour after opening hour ) and not 'after opening '.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Monday - 12th January 2009
2.00 a.m. - Malaysian Time
Remember the swing strategy? After 7 days of white bars in a row ( from 24th December 2008 to 6th january 2009 ), a reversal bar on the 7th of January did not manage to beat down the lowest of the prior bar ( see chart as enclosed ). The 8th of January's bar also was not able to beat down the 7th of January's bar ( only a partial of it ). So the so-called 'swing strategy ' did not materialise at this point of time.
MPOB ( Malaysian Palm Oil Board ) is expected to release its official cpo's datas for December 2008 today and this announcement may influence the direction of the market in the next few days. So my forecast for today would be as follows ;
1) If the market opens between 1904 to 1940. Buy after the market has moved up and beat the levels between 1946 to 1952. This would be more significant if the market opens more towards the upper part of the 1904 to 1940 levels. The market may go up further and a white bar could be expected to be formed at the end of the day. On the other hand, sell after the market has managed to beat down the levels between 1893 to 1898 especially if the market opens more towards the lower part of the 1904 to 1940 levels. The market is expected to go further down if these levels are broken and a black bar may be formed today. It also indicates that the swing strategy is operational.
2) If the market opens between 1942 to 1970. Buy after the market has fallen a bit and then moved up passing 5 points above the opening levels.
3) If the market opens between 1880 to 1902. Sell after the market has gone up a bit and then
falls 5 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call... I have no idea!!!
5) If you are fimiliar with trendlines, you can try your 'expensive' luck here, if not..just forget it.
6) There are a few other matters that you should consider here ;
a) Do not forget your stop loss. It depends on the volatility of the market. In normal
circumtances, the stop loss should be from 10 to 20 points.
b) Lock up the profits as you see one, the market may go against you at any time. Practise
stop gain as well.
c) If the market opens and moves up/ down in a very fast, steep gradient and also in a 'big
distance' from the opening level, the market may proceed further. If the 'distance' is not
"that big", it could be a false alarm. If so, you can look for a second attempt.
d) For the best result, after opening, the market moves up / down a bit and then moves up /
down passing the opening level to the intended forecasted level.
e) The strategy applies only after the opening hour, it may not be suitable later than that
f) If, after opening, the market moves up / down in a very fast, steep and in a big distance
without moving up/down back to pass up/down the opening level, the market may give a
signal that it would continue its direction
g) The word " bit" is relatif, please refer to my previous postings
If you are not sure, do contact your broker but never the .....Jews or Israelis, they simply cannot be trusted!!!!!
Have a nice trading day.
P/S. Recently, I read a book entitiled The New International Jew by Brigadier
General ( Rtd) Gordon "Jack" Mohr, CPDL. ( original title : Behold The
International Jew ). It relates the International Zionist conspiracy towards
the Christians of the world. I have no comments here, may be you can have the
book by yourself.
Monday, January 5, 2009
9.00 a.m. - Malaysian Time
Friday, January 2, 2009
12.45 a.m. - Malaysian Time
The market ended a white bar and was higher than the previous day . It seemed that the 'swing strategy' did not take place even though the opening of the market was more towards the lower part of the previous day white bar. The market open within the forecasted levels but did not move to the expected direction. Anyway the market did beat up the level between 1672 to 1678 ( see #2 ) and moved further up and ended a white bar. Frankly speaking, I was expecting the market to retrace after beating these levels. So will the so-call 'swing strategy' show its true colour today?
TodayIn the medium term, the market is still in the bullish sentiment and so is the very very short term. My forecast for today is as follows;
1) For the past 4 days, the market has shown 4 advancing white bars in a row ( some say 3 white soildiers and an advancing soldier - see above chart) and if the market opens within the white's body of the last bar today and then retraces passing down the levels between 1638 to 1645, the market may fall further and a black bar may be formed today especially if the market opens more towards the lower part of the last white bar. If this happens, then the swing strategy is said to be workabale. So, what are you waiting for, just sell at these levels!
2) If the market opens between the levels 1658 to 1685. Buy after the market has dropped 7 points below the opening level. As usual, be careful of the false retracement ( false alarm). If the market manages to beat up the levels between 1696 to 1704, the market may go up further especially if the market opens more towards the upper level of the 1658-to-1685. If , on the hand, the market manages to beat down the levels between 1638 to 1645, just see # 1 above.
3) If the market opens between 1648 to 1658. Sell after the market has passed down the levels between 1637 to 1645. The market may fall further if these levels are broken and a black is expected to be formed at the end of the day.
4) If the market opens between 1685 to 1695. Buy after the market has passed up the levels between 1699 to 1704. Be careful, the market may fall back.
5) If the market opens between 1696 to 1719. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level. If any profits, just lock them up.
6) If the market opens between 1623 to 1647. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls down 5 points below the opening level.
7) If the market opens above 1740, the market may go up further.
8) Please refer to # 9 ( Thursday's Tip dated 26th June 2008 )
9) Also refer to #9 and # 10 ( Tuesday's Tip dated 1st July 2008 )
Ok Mike, that's about it. If you are not sure, just call your broker. If not you better get to know a guy from the future.....some one like the Terminator ( a good one, off course )...
Have a nice trading day!