The year for 2009 is just around the corner, normally the CPO futures market is expected to move in a slow and less violent manner. Anyway in some markets, the market's movement does not show much different in its volatility.
In brief, the forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2610 to 2621. Sell after the market has moved up beating the level 2630.
2) if the market opens between 2587 to 2597. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2580 to 2585.
3) If the market opens between 2570 to 2582. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2598 to 2609. Sell after the market has moved up 6 points above the opening level.
5) If the market opens other than the above..it simply is your call
6) Also refer to my postings dated 12th January, see #6
That's about all.
Have a nice trading day,, guys....