Thursday, April 8, 2010
Still Bearish ?
The CPO ( Crude Palm Oil )futures for June contract open at 2540 and closed at 2539. The highest was at 2545 and the lowest was at 2530.The market ended higher with a black bar and was sellers' market.
Yesterday the market open but not within any of the forecasted suggestions .
Since the market is still in the bearish situation, our opening strategy concentrates more on the selling aspect rather than buying. The forecast;
1) If the market opens between 2515 to 2525. Sell after the market has gone up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
2) If the market opens between 2507 to 2515. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2501 to 2506.
3) If the market opens between 2498 to 2507. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2493 to 2497.
4) Other than the above, I have no idea.
5) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see #6.
Have a nice trading day, guys