Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The Cpo ( Crude palm oil) for August contract open at 2489 and closed at 2490 yesterday. The highest was at 2498 and the lowest was at 2481. The market ended lower with a black bar and was sellers' market. The market open within one of the suggested forecasts but did not move as expected.
In long run, the market is still bearish but the short term, the market is bullish. My forecast for the day;
1) If the market opens between 2483 to 2487. Sell after the market has retraced and passed down the levels between 2474 to 2479.
2) If the market opens between 2465 to 2478. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 4 points below the opening level.
3) If the market opens between 2488 to 2492. Buy after the market has dropped 3 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2511 to 2518. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 4 points above the opening level.
5) Other than the above, it is your move.
6) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see #6
That's about it.
Have a nice trading day, guys.....