Lately, every where you go within Malaysia, especially if you go for a vacation, people are talking about the current hot climatic situation. Even if your house is equipped with the air conditioned gadgets, the hotness is still felt greatly. If you are to go for a vacation, the best place to retreat is the beach or the cooler highland areas. Will this 'normal' phenomena which is currently facing the country have an effect on the oil palm production? I don't know, may be.
1) If the market opens between 2570 to 2579. Buy after the market has moved up passing the level 2585. More significant if the market opens more towards the upper level of the 2570-to-2579 levels.
2) If the market opens between 2566 to 2576. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the level 2561. More significant if the market opens more towards the lower level of the 2566-to-2576 levels.
3) If the market opens between 2551 to 2561. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2588 to 2594. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up passing 5 points above the opening level. More significant if the market opens more towards the lower level of the 2588-to-2594 levels.
5) If the market opens other than the above....it is your call..who else?
6) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see #6.
Any way, if you are uncertain....just call your dealer...I have no part of it.
Have a nice trading day guys...
P/S Hai MJ