Last Friday ( 5th Feb ), the market open within one of the suggested forecasts but did not move accordingly. The market for the past few days has shown some positive upward movement and is said to be waiting to fall probably for 'normal correction' or may be it will continue to rise further up. No body knows.
Lately, KL has been having rainfall in the evenings, hopely this rainfall will keep coming down so that KL will not be that very hot as usual.
My forecast for today's market movement;
1) If the market opens between 2551 to 2561. Sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2545 to 2550.
2) If the market opens between 2534 to 2548.Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls down 6 points below the opening level.
3) If the market opens between 2554 to 2565. Buy after the market has moved up beating the levels between 2571 to 2576.
4) If the market opens besides the above, it is your call
5) Also refer to my posting dated 11th January, see # 6
That's about it.
Have a nice trading day, guys.....
P/s I think I probably may have heard this song..the lyrics is something like this..' I am singing in the rain..' by MJ or somebody else, I cannot be sure.