Wednesday, February 3, 2010
The market is said to be in the consolidation phase and is expected to trade side way. Do you think so? Never mind with what you are thinking, the most important here is that where the market is about to open?
The forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2442 to 2452. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2457 to 2462.
2) If the market opens between 2436 to 2446. Sell after the market has fallen passing down the levels between 2426 to 2431.
3) If the market opens between 2416 to 2426. Sell after the market has moved up 10 to 15 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call.......
5) Also refer to my psoting dated 11th January, see # 6
If you are not sure....just stay away
Have a nice trading day guys