Wednesday, December 9, 2009
CPO : Wednesday
Recently, I read a few articles on futures investment regarding the price factor. Most of the articles indicated that the rise in the price of the futures were the result of the increase in the buyers in the market. In fact, there are a few factors which indicate the increase in the price ;
1)More buyers in the market than the sellers,
2)More sellers than the buyers,
3)Buyers and/or sellers accumulating the futures and
4)Buyer or/and sellers disposing the futures.
How come ? You may ask or may be you are in the dark. I may explain later ( not in this posting ). So, it is very important for you to determine which factors indicate the rise in the price of the futures before making the decision to enter or exit the market.
The forecast for today's market direction is as follows;
1) If the market opens between 2580 to 2590. Sell after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2600 to 2610
2) If the market opens between 2550 to 2564. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2570 to 2575 or sell after the market has retraced passing down the levels between 2539 to 2544.
3) If the market opens between 2566 to 2579. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2591 to 2600. Sell after the market has moved up 8 to 18 points above the opening level.
5) If the market opens higher than 2620, the market may go further up
6) If the market opens other than the above, it is up to you....
7) Also refer to my postings dated 12 January, see #6
That's about it, guys...
Have a nice trading day....