Last Thursday, the market did not open according to what had been forecasted in the morning and further more, due to some reasons, I was also not available to give any forecasting on Last Friday, partly due to I was a little bit of overslept.
The forecast for today is as follows;
1) If the market opens between 2526 to 2535. Sell after the market has moved up 10 to 15 points above the 2535.
2) If the market opens between 2515 to 2525. Buy after the market has dropped 5 points after opening.
3) If the market opens between 2490 to 2500. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
4) If the market opens other then the above, it is your call
5) Also refer to my posting dated 12th January, see #6
Have a nice trading day, guys....