Last Thursday, the CPO ( crude Palm Oil ) futures market did not open within one of the forecasted suggestions. The day after that ( Friday) was a public holiday in Malaysia. You guess what? Malaysia is one of the countries in the world which has a lot of public holidays. This coming Friday and next Friday will also be public holidays. Well, all over the world this time, not only in Malaysia.
The market fell 65 points yesterday and according to some analysts, the market may fall today. Will that be so this time? The forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2543 to 2555. Buy after the market has retraced to the levels between 2525 to 2537.
2) If the market opens between 2556 to 2575. Buy after the market has dropped 10 to 18 points from the opening level.
3) If the market opens between 2580 to 2595.Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up passing 5 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2525 to 2538. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 5 points below the opening level.
5) As usual, if the market opens besides the above, it is your call
6) Also refer to my posting dated 12th January , see#6
As usual again, if you are not sure.......just..just go out and find another wife..
That's about all.
Have a nice trading day..guys
P/S In 1973, about 90% of the European agreed to the Israel's annexation of Pelastine's land . Today about 67% of the European beleive that annexation of Israel to the Pelastinian's land is wrong!