It seemed that the level 2077 has already been broken and the lowest level achieved was at 2028. You should have placed a sell position at that level, should not you? Will this be the lowest level within these few days? Or another lowest level will be broken? Can we rely on the performance of the CBOT or the price of the crude oil? Which is which, the CBOT follows the CPO or Vice versa? Hard to say, guys
So my forecast for today;
1) If the market opens between 2038 to 2049. Buy after the market has moved up passing the level between 2055 to 2059.If the levels between 2059 to 2063 are broken, the market may move further up or at least in the early part of the trading day.
2) If the market opens between 2050 to 2057. Buy after the market has moved up passing the levels between 2062 to 2067.
3) If the market opens between 2063 to 2075. Buy after the market has dropped a bit and then moves up 5 points above the opening level.
4) If the market opens between 2037 to 2046. Sell after the market has passed down the levels between 2026 to 2031.
5) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call, Mike.
6) Please refer to my posting dated 12th January, see # 6
As usual, if you are not sure......who cares!!!! ( Sorry, I am only joking, don't take it to heart)
Have a nice trading day, guys