Last Friday, the CPO ( crude palm oil) futures for November contract open not within one of the suggested forecasts. So , due to this, I am not going to give any comment on the matter.
In short term the market is bearish now, so the forecast for today would be as follows ;
1) If the market opens between 2080 to 2097 . Sell after the market has moved up 8 points above the opening level.
2) If the market opens between 2103 to 2115. Buy after the market has passed the levels between 2120 to 2126.
3) If the market opens between 2070 to 2079. Sell after the market has passed down the levels between 2060 to 2065.
4) If the market opens between 2045 to 2065. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls 6 points below the opening level.
5) If the market opens other than the above, it is simply your call......
6) Also refer to my posting dated 12th januaryt, see #6.
If you are not sure just contact Muntader al Zeidi, he might be able to help you.
Have a nice trading day, guys...