Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Tuesday - 31th March 2009
8.30 a.m. - Malaysian Time
The CPO ( crude palm oil ) futures for June contract open at 1967 and closed at 1970 yesterday. The highest was at 2005 and the lowest was at 1961. The market ended a white bar.
Since the market open not within the forecasted levels, I think I better focus on the forecast for today.
In short term, the market is bearish and so is the very very short term. The forecast for today is as follows;
1) If the market opens between 1961 to 1982. Sell after the market has passed down the levels between 1949 to 1956. Be careful of the false alarm and if you see any profits, just lock them up!
2) If the market opens between 1941 to 1950. Sell after the market has moved up a bit and then falls passing 6 points below the opening level.
3) If the market opens below 1940, the market may fall further.
4) If the market opens between 1995 to 2005. Buy after the market has moved up beating the levels between 2010 to 2017.
5) If the market opens above 2016, the market may go up further.
6) If the market opens other than the above, it is your call, you can do whatever you like.
7) Please refer to # 6 ( see posting dated 12th January 2009 ).
If you are not sure , just contact your dealer but not Nethanyahu because......
Do you think the so-called Holocaust did really happen ? Or just another propaganda by the Jews?
Have a nice trading day, guys....